Company SecretarialSiraj Al Islam
“….achieve results in a very short time…”
“….we will not face any last minute surprise….”
“….always makes sure that we have in time alternative solutions….”
“…..advice is clear, concise and to the point which is appreciated when dealing with matters on a tight deadline….”
“….took control of things, the issues were resolved within a very short time and with the results we required…”
“….true professional and I would recommend his services to others….”
“….difficult transaction was undertaken with diligence and efficiency ensuring the whole process was completed smoothly…..”
“…..certainly one of the best lawyers I have worked with in my 20+ years career….”
“…fantastic business acumen and genuine enthusiasm…”
“….creativity and foresight…”
“…experience and confidence…”
“…genuinely lovely person…”
“…well-thought legal advice and is highly professional…”
“…well-regarded legal counsel in Shari’ah compliant structures…”
“…hard working and his attention to detail is incredible…”
“…an excellent legal advisor…”
“…very high moral standards…”
“…profound knowledge of Sharia’a Compliant Finance…”
“…dedication and persistence…”
“…particularly effective negotiator…”
“…great strategic grasp…”
“…tirelessly working to deliver as much as was possible…”
“…very diligent, energetic and innovative….”
“….very focused on the issue in hand with strong commercial results for the business….”
“…an asset to any organization….”
Come to us if you are looking to incorporate a new company / branch or are looking for a one stop shop for all matters relating to GOSI, SAGIA, MOCI, Labor, and the Passport Office.
We are able to work out a cost-effective service for you, whether you retain us for a specific matter or sign up for our one stop annual package. We are here to reduce the amount of time senior management spends on administrative matters.
Representative transaction of our team include the following:
• Setup and launched more than 20 companies across diverse industry segments.
• Managed legal activities for 70 companies in relation to corporate governance, risk mitigation, and regulatory compliance.
• Provided general advice on insolvency matters, including different types, advice on director’s liability and indemnities, and process of placing a company into liquidation.
• Advised on shares issues such as: increasing share capital, reducing share capital, division, consolidation, and redistribution of shares.
• Conveyed expertise on directors’ and shareholders’ powers, explaining to the board the individual strength of directors and what business functions should be met at the board level and shareholder level.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our services is built on the core values of honesty, integrity, trust and mutual respect. Whatever the nature of your business we hold these ideas as integral to our vision. We fully appreciate and understand our success is dependent on you being successful and accordingly, our aim is to work with you in partnership, and for us to mutually share in each others success.